CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Family. Brothers.


It is just wonderful to see the connection between Elijah and Nathanael!
It gives me great joy and refreshment throughout my day to see the love that they already share.
He comes in the bedroom in the morning and says "hi brother" or "hi Nathanael". This brought a great big smile to Nathanael's face.
It can be quite humorous to watch Elijah entertain Nathanael. He jumps, plays peek-a-boo, runs back and forth, and shows him toys.
Yesterday Elijah was going through his entertaining moves while Nathanael was asleep. I heard Nathanael start to fuss so I made motions toward them to discipline Elijah. When I looked down at Nathanael, instead of distress, he had a big smile on his face! His eyes where transfixed on Elijah and within a few seconds a 'giggle coo' appeared. Oh what joy!
Having two kids is very difficult but God uses these moments to remind me of Him. He has given me such a gift that points right back to His glorious being!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so wonderful! Glad to hear they are doing well!

Praying for you all!!

Love in Christ, Elizabeth

P.S. That picture is so great!