CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Time. Today. Praise.

Time.
its already the end of April 2008! Can you believe it? It seems like yesterday when.. had to say good bye to friends and family in N.C.. had a miscarriage..moving from the south and to north.. .. found out we were going to have a baby.. had a beautiful baby boy..


Nate is four months now! He is trying hard to sit up. Spitting up more then my laundry basket wants to hold. Love to smile. Laugh. Jump.
Elijah wants attention and I truly see how much I must try to spend more one on one time with him when Nate sleeps. Loves baseball. Running. Trucks. Wants to use the potty more everyday. He is almost 3.. wow time sure goes quickly.


Today.
Rain. Monday. Made lots of pasta sauce, felt good to achieve a prep goal for this weeks meals.
connected with a friend thanks to her call. Reminded how hard it is when I don't have people around me more. I get in a low spot.. my little valley. I just want to run and jump into Christs embrace to that spot where my being is refreshed with new joy from God alone. I ponder how to be the proverbs 31 wife and mom. I want to rest there not work to be there. I love how my soul is stirred by drops of water from the sky.

Praise.
I've been given a day to serve God. That in it self is such an amazing thing. I have a husband whom is such a gift. I'm a mom to two amazing boys. There is more to my day then dishes and laundry, diapers and cooking.. there is laughing, tickling, learning, growing, dreaming, surrendering, love, there is knowing God is the one in control not myself.

Rain is falling.

Babies are sleeping.

Tuesday is quickly coming .....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yolanda, loved your post, and thanks for the pictures. I need to remember to pray for you as a fellow mommy. So glad God is sending you encouragements.