CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And then there where 5



Pregnancy.
I'm still in that wow stage right now with being pregnant again. Yet we are very happy to be adding new baby to our family!
My first OB appointment is February the 12th. We will a better estimate of the baby's due date then.
Elijah has already started talking to my tummy, which much more fat then baby right now( :0). He is even calling our new addition "Baby NewNews." It's very cute to see him desire to connect.
I've been nausous continually for the last two weeks. It seems to peak in the evening, which makes it hard dealing with dinner.
During all this excitement Nate has really started walking! It is so much fun watching him take his careful steps as he laughs and wiggles his arms around. :]

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow - I didn't even know you had a blog! It is great! We are so excited for you guys. I need to send those recipes to you too. I haven't forgotten about them. I promise to send them this week! Love and miss you!

CurtisYolandaEliNate said...

Thanks Crystal it's fun having comments! Love you too!

Sarena said...

WHAT?! WOW Congrats girl! That is wonderful! Im excited for you guys. Were you trying or just allowing the Lord to lead???