CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

We woke up this morning to a beautiful sparkling sight. Light fluffy snow has recovered the ground here in southeastern Connecticut. It is just amazing how beautiful the snow makes everything! I want to bundle the boys up in their snow suits and play! But, yes I have to add the but; it is only 25degrees outside! I know it's colder where a lot of you are, but 25 is still pretty cold!
It's Nate's morning nap time, though I still hear him babbling away! I thought I would write a quick blog. Since the boys are still on antibiotics from ear infections I haven't convinced myself to go outside. Maybe tomorrow won't be so cold! I guess we'll just enjoy the sparkling snow from the inside today!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Greetings~

Sorry I haven't been in awhile. I moved my old blog to a new one on blogspot and I have found it much easier to use and stay track of friends.

As I can see you also have been very busy and have trouble finding time to post...I feel same way and I totally understand.

If I hadn't said before, can't wait for the new baby. That is so great for you all and I pray that he/she will be a blessing to your family!

Well, I should go. Have a great weekend and hope to see you Sunday!

Love, Elizabeth